Tuesday, July 5, 2011

stuff

Tomorrow is my next-to-last Biophysical Profile. My last OB appointment is next week. My c-section is going to be some time the week after that.

A friend texted me today and told me that I am so in denial about this whole thing that when I actually have her in my arms I'm going to be a little shocked.

my text back: "You know this girl well."

I'm proud of myself for not freaking out, today, at my 37 week appointment. This is when I lost it with Asher and it's when they took him out. And then, well, he spent 2 weeks in the NICU on a ventilator because he couldn't breathe. Now *THAT* was fun.

****************

Baby Man's parents failed their application to have him live in their home, should they ever get him back.

The social worker emailed this information to me today and asked me again about being ready to fill out adoption paperwork.

We are filling out adoption paperwork.

In other news, Baby Man is the smiliest, happiest, calmest baby around.

...and he is now the proud owner of this new talent.
What good this little guy has done our hearts.





8 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay for you! Better get that baby something to wear besides socks and a nice double stroller! So excited about Baby Man and Baby Girl! Continued prayers for all of you.

Goo's Mama said...

Hi! I randomly clicked on your blog a few months ago and have been following ever since. I'm not much of a commenter but wanted to thank you for sharing your story. :) What an exciting time for your family - Congrats!!

TiAnna Mae said...

Yeah! What an exciting time! Please start preparing yourself now. THIS IS happening! I'm so happy for you.

Cole said...

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm so excited Rach!! I knew he would start crawling soon, that little man has a mission. =)

P.S. I cannot wait to see Baby Girl...I do think it will be surreal, but only because the waves of joy are going to wash over the two of you as you first see each other. CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Majestic said...

I am dying of happiness.

Mindy said...

Girl, this is more than "stuff". This is wonderful and exciting... LIFE!

Jen said...

so happy for you and your family <3

Thoughts for the day said...

I am thrilled, happy and in prayer that you will know in your heart baby man is your son and you will be the best parents for him ever. Your family will be security and love and he will be so blessed, now onto little miss baby girl, can't wait to see pictures.
You are going to be ok. hang in there, God is walking with you during the most difficult moments and he is blessing you abundantly.