Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dear Baby Girl

Dear Baby Girl,
Being asleep during the Biophysical Profile was not cool. You gave me a heart attack.
Being awake during the Non-Stress Test they ordered after that was cool.
By the way. The acupuncture and the 6 inch long needles inserted into all areas of my body this morning weren't for fun. They're supposed to get you going.

Feel free to come out any time now.


Leah (The Kind Weight Watcher) said...

Awwww, she's so beautiful!

TiAnna Mae said...

I won't even let my mind think about her being sleep during the ultrasound. Acupuncture! Cool! Did your doctor do it? Thanks for sharing this beautiful 3-D picture.

Cole said...

She is so precious!!!! I LOVE the pout she's already sporting! I'm sure it will be used quite often after arrival. =)

Majestic said...


Claire said...

Her lips look just like Asher's in the picture above!