Monday, September 13, 2010

Hello, Kitty.

OK, so I ordered these instead.

If you have known me for longer than 5 seconds, you are nodding your head and saying, "That is SOOOOOOOO Rachel!"

My son has been vomiting since 5 AM. And here I sit, ordering Hello Kitty checks.

No, Al, that is not my routing number! It is 123456789.

I love you all. I love life. I love the earth.

Today is a better day.

Can you tell?

Post coming about Scott's nursing home observations.

Also, post coming about me realizing my own limitations as they pertain to being with large groups of women who like to talk about reproduction (i.e., MOPS).

I am the MOPS reject.

2 comments:

Cole said...

=) Love it! Love the nursing home observations! Understand the rejection...totally!

Nicole gula said...

OOOo, I love the checks! But you should see the ProLife ones I ordered. I guess I will have to send you some money though, so you can see them...okay, just take my word for it, they'll make anyone cry when I pay a bill. But that's the point! Love reading your blog! Heard you had lunch with Amy and she had my Megan. I'll tag along sometime! Take care!