1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while your blogging?
the carcassases of my blogging competition2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
3. Beach, Mountains, or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?
cleaning up the children's rooms - futile task
5. Who do people say you remind them of?
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying home with the fam?
staying at home, but having a few people over
7. What's your all time favorite movie?
Gladiator, Braveheart, the Patriot. notice a theme?
8. Do you sleep in your make-up or remove it like a good little girl every night?
sleep in it. when I am wearing it.
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?
10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?
putting my makeup on without a mirror.
11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
He walked up to a girl he didn't know and said, "I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather passing away." I saw his empathy for those around him and thought, "now THERE'S a great guy." Or, maybe he was just hitting on her
12. What is something you love to smell?
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
my constant singing
14. When you have extra money, what's the first thing you think to do with it?
I use $1.72 of it to get a drink and churro at Costco. Then, I am a nerd with a Quicken budget spreadsheet, so I put it in the bank.
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?
read the Bible and CS Lewis and GK Chesterton
18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
19. Who is your favorite character of all time?
Lucy from the Chronicles of Narnia series
20. Would you want to be famous?
for curing cancer and birth defects? you betcha. it would mean that they were cured.