Sunday, September 30, 2007

Copeland

I had a bunch of stuff I was going to post now but instead I wanted to direct you here. Copeland was born with Trisomy 18 and lived for a week. But the video. Oh, the video. Especially the beginning where her sister is rocking the baby doll. Wow. So beautiful. These parents could have decided to terminate. Instead they honored God and were able to have a wonderful, heart-wrenching week with their daughter. They embraced her life, knowing full well she might not even live to be born. What a gift. I suppose their story holds a special place in my heart as this is what we were preparing ourselves for with Lucy - a diagnosis of T18.

I hope you're as encouraged by their faith as I am.

5 comments:

Alisa said...

i'm overwhelmed with emotion over this. thank you for sharing it.

Anonymouse said...

I bawled. And was encouraged. Thanks for sharing.

Loopstertje said...

Very sad and lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Jessica said...

So, did you think Lucy had T18 and then she was born w/o it? If so, that is an incredible story!

Anonymous said...

So, you will wish for to do some shopping before getting the
loan. Good news is: the ones opting for leasing cars online also enjoy special deals.

You may also be charged at the end of your lease for excessive mileage, damages, and unusual wear-and-tear.



Feel free to surf to my weblog; Leasing a Van for Business